:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, April 27, 2020

Tsezar Bratva Box Set Nightfall/Daybreak by Nicole Fox

Nightfall:  Dmitry it a merciless Bratva don who would even kill his best friend if he was betrayed by him.  His other side is drawn out by taking Courtney in payment for her father’s protection money.  She sees the good in him and he then realizes the dangers of loving someone when your enemies would use that as a weakness to get to you.

Book one ends with a cliffhanger although there has been a satisfactory resolution to most of the story so far - it is now shifting to an unknown phase known as “Daybreak”, the second book in the series.

Daybreak:  I could not put this book down And I really enjoy having a boxed set Luke this so I can read the books that continue, right after one another.  Book 2 has Dmitry and Courtney dealing with great danger to their family and each other.  It was a book I had to keep reading until the very end to find out what happened.  There were some very shocking surprises that made the story even better.

No comments: