The “Touch” series is one of my favorites and I look forward to each then and disappointed when I have finished it. “In Walked Sin” was a good book. I read it from cover to cover in one sitting. Sinclair was everything we live in an alpha - cocky, gorgeous, passionate, and protective of his woman. Evangeline was strong, independent and I liked that she could be independent but could still appreciate someone wanting to do something nice for her without viewing it as an affront to her womanhood.
The story kept me guessing until almost the very end. I couldn’t help but develop a list of my own suspects and motives and systematically eliminate them like any good romance reader. I did figure it out before the mystery was revealed, but I have to say it ended with a great twist.
The chemistry between Sin and Evan was hot, more than picking up from where they left off a year prior. The best things about their relationship was the trust they had for one another to share their true self and not trying to change one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment