:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Modern Gentleman by Meghan Quinn

This book is funny as heck and I didn’t even realize the time was passing as I read.  I was trying to slow it down at the end to make it last longer, but that doesn’t really work.

Wes made the story for me.  Well, and his friends.  And Frank.  He was truly a great book boyfriend starting with how he pined for his girl when she left him.  Nothing seemed to deter him from his quest for June’s heart.

June was quirky - maybe a little too quirky, but it worked even though I would have liked to see her crack during a few intense times to show her true feelings.

The whole background of the story was really clever with the column and the dates they went on together.  It’s a uniquely interesting book you’ll enjoy.

No comments: