I’ve read every Wicked Horse book in both series and I can’t wait for each booth to come out. Every story has the common thread of the decadence of the Wicked Horse, but the rest is unique to the characters.
Sawyer Bennett wove another intriguing and steamy tale about one of the Jameson Security guys and his first love who disappeared suddenly one night never to be heard from again...until now. Why Leighton looks for August after all these years is one of the big mysteries for you discover while reading the book.
August has been spending a lot of time at the Wicked Horse and he and his friend Declan like to participate in activities together. August does end up taking Leighton there several times both with and without Declan. There are many unresolved issues in their relationship, but their passion never wanes.
While I am disappointed that I finished reading the book the day it came out, I am stoked that the next book is about Declan.
No comments:
Post a Comment