:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mr. Billions by Cassie-Ann L. Miller

I loved this book.  I noticed I was reading a lot of it with a smile on my face.  I just adored Lexi.  She was such a loving, caring, yet feisty and independent woman.  She really made the story.

I enjoyed Cannon’s story for a few reasons.  First, his single minded approach to revenge on his cheating partner and girlfriend was impressive.  Second, he didn’t stand a chance when it came to Lexi.  His arrogant, angry and grumpy demeanor was put in its place quickly when he mistreated her sister at Jittery Joes.

Finally I loved the role of family in this story.  I am going to have to read the next two books about Jude and Walker because I also have to find out how things go with Eli.

This is a fun book, but it will also pull at your heartstrings as Cannon and Lexi navigate through their relationship and as they become parts of a bigger family.

No comments: