:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Heartbreaker by Grahame Claire

HEARTBREAKER is like a roller coaster.  It takes time to get up the first hill, but the anticipation of what is to come builds.  Once it reaches the peak, the adventure pours out in front of us with twists and turns - some we anticipated and others we didn’t.

Easton has the patience of a saint.  That’s the kind of rock every woman needs in her life.  Mulaney I didn’t feel a kinship with during the story, but she matches Easton in her work ethic, commitment to family and the passion she has for Easton.

I enjoyed the book.  I do want to find out what happens to other characters like Holly, Gabriel, Drew and Carlos.

No comments: