:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Desperate Lies by Ella Miles

I don’t know if I can last through 6 parts of this series.  Part 2 was so gut wrenching, dark and devoid of hope.

Throughout the story I am thinking to myself that I can’t tell what is a lie and what is true when Leisl and Langston share a truth each day.  That there are many layers we have yet to uncover is an understatement.  It is truly a mesmerizing story.

The end of part 2 is almost as jaw dropping as the end of part 1.  I had to re-read VICIOUS LIES to remember all the background, and I hope I get part 3 before too long.

No comments: