:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Fated Lies: Lies series Book 3 by Ella Miles

I’m irrevocably hooked on this story.  I am as frustrated about not knowing the secrets as Langston and Leisel are.  I am intrigued by the map and by all the new secrets that get revealed little by little.  The more that gets revealed, the more questions arise.   

I’m beyond aggravated at Langston and Leisel lying to each other about so many things (because that gives me wrong information, too) and feelings, especially the feelings.  There have been so many false starts and contradictions that even I can’t trust them.

In other words, I can’t wait for the next book to come out!

Ella Miles has once again chosen a heck of a place to end book 3.  Arrgghh!


I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: