:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, December 12, 2020

His Secret Baby - The Billionaire’s Secret Book 3 by R.S. Elliot

R. S. Elliot took a few steps off the beaten path of billionaire boss romances with HIS SECRET BABY.  The billionaires are usually suave and have it all together.  In this book, Liam is every bit the kind of alpha we love, but he is also being dragged down by some serious vices that could be disastrous.

The writing for this book was so good that I felt the despair Olivia felt trying to raise her son alone.  The obstacles she faces were so authentically described.  She was a character that could have been written as a victim, but Elliot took circumstances that would beat anyone down and have a character that was neither a victim nor strong - she would have her vulnerable moments then shoulder on because she had no other option.

I have read a number of books by this author, and I always enjoy them, but I think this is the best one of the lot.  People can have good story ideas, but good writing is what makes this book more than a good story.

No comments: