:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Manwhore by Katy Evans

There aren’t the words to characterize how deeply this book enthralled me.  The way the first book ended just sucked all the critique I had been thinking about out of my lungs.  I’m left standing just like Rachel unsure of what will happen in the next few seconds.

Saint is indescribable.  I don’t think MANWHORE describes him but who knows?  We only get to see what he chooses to reveal and it hasn’t been like he is planning to be with any person and be real with them, but every encounter with him takes our breath away.

To be perfectly honest - I have to stop writing about this book so I can start reading the next.

No comments: