:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Prince Charming: A Cinderella Novel by K. Webster

I am so enthralled by the carnal decadence and libidinous of Winston and Ash, his partner in kinky pursuits. There really isn’t a book that has characters that come close to how unique and intriguing these two are.

I don’t want to say too much about what is so great about these two and the other characters in this series because it’s so much fun to experience their debauchery and dark behaviors firsthand.  To top it all off, the subplots with Ash’s family, the Constantines and Morellis just keep on giving.  

The end of this book we saw coming a mile off, but I stayed up all night to finish this book the day it came out, and now can’t wait until the next book comes out so I can find out what happens.  This is a really entertaining series so far.  Read it.

No comments: