:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Secret Baby With My Best Friend’s Ex by Summer Brooks

3.5 stars  I liked the secret baby part of the story and the relationship between Emma and Jack which ignited from the beginning. Jack’s personality was hard to follow at times.  He was a jerk with his comments a lot of the time and then he could become overwhelmed in dealing with some aspect of life.

I liked Emma, but Vicky was very annoying and childish (as she was supposed to be). The organization of the story seemed a little hastily done, though.  In trying to keep track of timelines of events like work, Brody, how much time passes between events, where everyone lived - it could have been clearer.

I had unanswered questions at the end but I think we were traded about what was coming in the next story and if I’m right, those questions should be answered.

No comments: