When reading a Jagger Cole Bratva romance certain expectations exist, and HIS CAPTIVE BRATVA PRINCESS hits all of them. You don’t read his books to improve your knowledge of Russian underworld history. You read them because you expect over the top possessive alphas that can kill 7 or 8 people at a time single handedly, while shot through a main artery as he carries his uncooperative, sassy princess fireman style, to safety. I may have exaggerated a bit.
Nik and Belle are our volatile couple. The rival mafia wants starlet Belle for some reason and she has her “meet cute” with Nik (who just killed bunch of people) by climbing on the back of his motorcycle while being pursued by the paparazzi and insisting this complete stranger take her away.
They can’t keep their hands and other parts off each other making for some explosive carnal moments and eventually both get bit by the love bug. I can’t help but love these stories and this one was a great fit for the series.
I voluntary read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment