:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Fetching by Kylie Gilmore

I liked FETCHING because while Wyatt and Sydney were volatile together, it eventually became volatile in a good way.  

I also liked that Sydney didn’t want to rely on Wyatt’s wealth to fix her problem.  That she wanted to keep her historic family pub in her family for her own children someday.  Wyatt takes care of the people he loves and wanted to take care of Sydney’s business problems.

Being the first book in the series we are introduced to all of Sydney’s brothers, her three best girlfriends, and Wyatt’s sisters which seem to be the basis for subsequent stories in the series. The author did a good job introducing and distinguishing the secondary characters so they had a role, but didn’t seem to be an overwhelming number of people to keep track of.

The story is romantic, cute and has its steamy moments, too.  I plan to follow the characters in other books.

No comments: