I might have enjoyed this a little too much as a math teacher, but after reading Bella’s story in Hard Ware, I was primed for her brother Alex’s story. Holly did not disappoint as an irritating OCD heroine that made Alex seem all that much sweeter when he took care of her idiosyncrasies with every bit of attention he devoted to everything else giving Holly comfort.
The story had its humorous moments and its clever links to the Russian culture that is an integral part of this series. While nerd brain is in full force, our Alex and Holly bring it to a level of romantic connection. The VR environment Bella was working on primed the pump for some of the story’s more salacious moments.
Families are also a big part of this series and we are treated to Alex’s parents Boris and Natasha again but find Holly’s family are prime factors in their dating drama.
I was really looking forward to this book and enjoyed reading it immensely.
No comments:
Post a Comment