:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, July 5, 2021

Wicked Rule by K. I. Lynn

This book!  This is one of those soulmate, “love of your life” books that brings a man burdened with all the responsibility of an empire and the family it supports, to his knees for the first time in his life.  Atticus and Ophelia only needed one night to change their destinies forever.

The book crafts a tumultuous road of a Pygmalion type story although Ophelia is a beautiful soul whose earthiness, grit and devotion to Atticus define the character.

I couldn’t get the story out of my head until I knew that Atticus and Ophelia had finally gave in to what consumed them.  If you like possessive, doting, indulgent heroes that are ruthless in their dealings with all others but smitten and devoted to one woman, you will love this book.  Read it.

No comments: