:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Blissful Awakenings by Penny May

This book was just what I was looking for - the billionaire “fantasy” club owner and the young woman who had yet to even imagine what his club had to offer.  

The first portion of the story described the Pleasure Temple Contest, why Courtney suddenly decided to enter it, and then described the elaborate, luxurious and decadent services that were part of the package.

It was understandable Courtney wanted to explore her new freedom but was also conflicted about leading Bo on.  You’ll get the sense there is much more to this “contest” than meets they eye, but for the first book, at least, the reader just goes along with the adventure trying not to think too hard.

Getting some jealousy in there with exes is a plus but again we get the feeling there is much unfinished business there, too, so I am really looking forward to the next book.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: