:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Messy Strokes by Kelsie Rae

There is never a dull moment in MESSY STROKES.  It is a griping, angsty novel from the start.  It has a somber feel to it a Mads has to come to terms with her actions of her untamed past.

Milo re-enters her life as a broody, surly former lover but protective of her nonetheless.  He is full of surprises as a main male character because of the miscommunications in their past.

I stayed up all night reading this book because there was never a good time to put it aside.  I am going to go back and read the first two books in the collection since I was intrigued by the bits and pieces of those stories dropped throughout this one,

No comments: