:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, September 23, 2021

To Hate Adam Connor by Ella Maise

I guess you could say Lucy is a little difficult to get along with.  She sets a high bar for the most stubborn and contrary heroine I’ve read in awhile.

She hides her insecurities with bravado.  Her best friend Olive gets her, and so does her husband Jason.  She is staying with them when she has an unfortunate first encounter with their neighbor, actor Adam Connor.  What happens next makes her hate him.

Swoony single dad is a favorite trope of mine.  This is done very well in TO HATE ADAM CONNOR.  There is a lot of witty banter, quirkiness and steamy canoodling to result in a book I really enjoyed reading.

No comments: