:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, October 1, 2021

Reasonable Doubt (full series) by Whitney G

This is a fabulous book.  I wanted to hate Andrew for his callous treatment of everyone, but as his story unfolds, it became impossible to hate him.  Whitney G did a wonderful job revealing the complicated layers of this character.

Aubrey made him break his “one dinner, one night, no repeats” rule over and over again.  I am a big fan of situations like the one in which they met.  Their first meeting couldn’t have been played out any better.

So REASONABLE DOUBT was a three volume collection.  This version is all three volumes in one set up in parts so the reader can still appreciate the cliffhangers before moving on.  This is the way to read it because waiting after those cliffhangers would have been brutal.

I loved the tragedy, the conflict and the romance in this story.  There are plenty of surprises, too.  Read it.


No comments: