:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Beautiful Disaster by Stoni Alexander

The plot of BEAUTIFUL DISASTER is original and really kept my interest.  Jett St. James was my favorite character perhaps because while flawed, he was the most open and honest about it.

The secondary characters are a mixed bag.  Jericho and Kelsey really added to the story in a great way.  The roommates and their men were a little harder to make sense out of in terms of the overall story.  They certainly added the kind of spice I like in a book.

Cassidy I didn’t like that much.  She expected a lot from other people that she wasn’t willing to give herself.  She was even rather annoying in how she went back and forth in her business/romantic relationship with Jett.

I always enjoy Stoni Alexander’s writing and BEAUTIFUL DISASTER was a good book.


No comments: