:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

One Day in December by Josie Silver

This was a powerful book and because of the kind of romantic I am, I hated every minute of it yet I couldn’t put it down.  It would have been a short book had things gone they I wanted them to.  I wouldn’t have cried when all the hurting, guilt and unrequited love kept cropping up all over the place.  

However, even when it was really tough and emotional, I steeled myself not to check how the book was going to end.  I wanted to, but the writing was so good I forced myself to experience the story the way it was meant to unfold.  It was worth it.

No comments: