:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, December 3, 2021

Velvet Devil by Nicole Fox

 I loved this book from start to finish.  Isaak didn’t waste any time deciding what he wanted which set into motion a series of unintended events that separate Isaak and Camila for six years.

Isaak becomes Don and orchestrates a truly memorable reunion between him and Camilla, who is hiding secrets and harbors intense resentment toward Isaak.  

Isaak is dark, possessive and ever so obsessed with Camilla who is in defiance of her feelings toward Isaak.  Part 2 promises to be full of revelations and I can’t help but be eager to find out what happens!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: