:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, January 14, 2022

Captivated By You by Sylvia Day

Gideon is a mess and Eva won’t give him an evening of peace.  Then they hit the sack.  The next day someone with a grudge sticks another monkey wrench in the works and the pattern continues.

I don’t know who is more exhausted, Gideon or me.  Ok, yes I do.  It’s Gideon.  He still seems to have an entire walk in closet full of dirty laundry to air, figuratively.  And air it he does with Eva’s persistence.

Well, I obviously must read the last book because there are so many unanswered questions and unexposed secrets.  I also have to see if these two ever get a happy ending.

No comments: