:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, January 31, 2022

The Art of Running In Herls by Rachel Gibson

I read this book right after Simply Irresistible, the story of Lexie’s parents.  On one hand that was good having the chance to see what kind of family they ended up with.

On the other, there were things that just seemed sloppy and I don’t know if some were deliberate or not.  In the first book Lexie’s name was Alexandria. In this book it was Alexis.  In the both books the wedding corset scene was the same only with Sean instead of John undoing her clothes.

I really liked the story, though but I think I was hoping to get the feels I got from Simply Irresistible, and I didn’t.

No comments: