:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Billionaire Chairman by MacKenzie Stowe

There are many fairly typical elements of the fake relationship trope in THE BILLIONAIRE CHAIRMAN.  What made me like it was how down-to-earth and almost shy Walker was largely because of a family life that included wealth but was grounded.

The conflict arises when lying and manipulation are exposed.  The reader really gets a feel for the power of Morgan’s character when the ruse is exposed.

So, I enjoyed the story.  Since I am reading an advance copy, I am thinking the final edits will be done before the book is released as is often the case.  As such, my voluntary review is based on the story and overall feel I get from the writing, not the editing.

No comments: