15 MINUTES OF SHAME has quirky moments that made me feel for poor Darby and all she went through orchestrates by her husband. It has poignant moments where Darby pours love into her husband’s children.
I was so angry with her husband, Will for discarding her so easily. As the book progresses we learn a lot more about that fateful day when Will left his wife for his ex-wife.
Then we have Holt, Darby’s divorce attorney. I think we were a little cheated on watching Holt fall in love because he is so stoic and kept up a resistance for professional purposes. I wanted Holt to sweep us off our feet, but he couldn’t for some very good reasons.
I’m really glad I read this book. It’s fresh and held my interest.
I read a copy of this book by NETGALLEY am providing a voluntary review.
No comments:
Post a Comment