:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Dirty Talk by Julie Kriss

I can’t believe how fast I read this book.  I chose it to read due to the title, DIRTY TALK, and the summary that extolled this particular talent of Noah’s.

This is a book I enjoyed because we have two people that don’t do relationships promising each other to have a little fun but keep the emotions out of it.

They live on opposite coasts so each time they are together it gets harder for Emma and Noah to admit that it isn’t just “having fun”.  Of course they only realize that when they are apart thinking the other doesn’t return their feelings.

New author for me and one I’ll be reading more books from.

No comments: