:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, May 27, 2022

Stay by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy

What I loved about STAY is that the hockey part was really well balanced with the romance part.

But the best part of the story is the chance for Matt and Hailey to get another chance to find the person they were meant to be with.  In this story, I loved how Matt understood what Hailey struggled with in their early relationship and was so incredibly sweet in taking care of her.  I loved how Hailey was a good partner to Matt when it came to his job, his daughters and his ex-wife.

The book had lots of funny moments with the main and secondary characters.  I am really enjoying the series.

No comments: