:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, May 6, 2022

Talk Bookish For Me by Kate Bromley

TALK BOOKISH TO ME is a sweet, romantic and angsty second chance novel.  Ryan and Kara fell in love in college. After a series of misunderstandings and tragic events that caused or took place after their split, they didn’t again until being in a pair of mutual friends’ wedding.

I wish I could say everything proceeded smoothly from that point.  Bromley throws one monkey wrench after another into the mix and before long, our couple is once again apart.

It’s a real page turn because of the story and the humorous banter between Ryan and Kara (going for the cheap laugh with bulldog Duke once, though).  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments: