I liked some things and I didn’t like others, but I really enjoyed the BAD BACHELOR. What I like most were Reed and Darcy - more alike than their outward appearances would suggest. Both with real reasons to protect themselves from being hurt.
So it is Reed with reputation as the #1 Bad Bachelor, but we gradually learn how the man “reviewed” by his alleged dates is a family man at the core, and someone that values people who are authentic.
What I didn’t like was the Bad Bachelor concept itself as it played out. People were hurt by mean spirited reviews. When we learn more about it, more questions are raised rather than answered, however.
I enjoyed the whole story between Reed and Darcy and it wouldn’t have unfolded as it did without the App, but I hope somewhere down the line more happens to minimize its impact.
No comments:
Post a Comment