:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Bad Decisions by Lexi Hart

BAD DECISIONS is a story with a heroine (Elise) that is very insecure.  She sabotages relationships because she puts herself down by comparing herself to a really awful sister.  This got to be annoying after awhile because she couldn’t accept anything good would come her way.

Liam, on the other hand, had so many secrets but it was unusual that he was more grounded and responsible at 19 than Elise was at 29.  

So I read the whole book and enjoyed that it was was rather simple, the steamy part was good, but it just wasn’t a relationship that I “bought” from the information given.


I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: