BOUND TO HIM has all the great Italian mafia elements: warring families, arranged marriage treaties, drug cartels, territorial wars, politicians on the take, strip clubs and brass knuckle bearings. Olivia and Viola are the unfortunate mafia daughters whose only purpose is to make good match to bring allies together.
When Huxley get promised to Viola after Olivia tried to run off to avoid marrying him, he first realizes which sister he really wants when he catches his first glimpse of her. They set the kindle on fire sneaking off since he is promised to her sister.
The story is a rather common one, but told in a way that kept my interest and highlighted the fate of Olivia and Huxley’s forbidden romance. I liked the secondary characters and would read other books about them if they were available.
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment