:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, July 10, 2022

The Night Thief by Beena Khan

I thought THE NIGHT THIEF was a clever story right from how Ayla came to be with G to how she came to be with Romeo.

Beena Khan led us through a twisted journey of Ayla’s life that suddenly made a turn in the Moretti’s casino.  I loved how she saved some surprises for us and just dropped them without much warning.  Then a whole new light was shown on these intricate relationships.

It is not necessary to read the first two books in the series to enjoy this one, but Romeo’s brother  Salvi and wife Ehva’s story is fantastic, too.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: