:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, September 3, 2022

The Do-Over by T.L. Swan

Like most fans of The Miles High Club, I have been waiting for Christopher’s story and for this book THE DO-OVER.

Christopher has long been a player and just oozes charm.  He’s irreverently funny and completely without filter.  And of course, he is never going to fall in love like his brothers.  

He decides to take a year’s sabbatical and backpack across Europe and it is at a hostel along the way that he meets farm girl Hayden, out to see the world, too. 

Well, I was completely swept up into this romance from the first pages.  The chemistry between these two is fun and they were inseparable - until they weren’t, and everyone, myself included, could feel the depth of their connection but also the internal conflict in each.

So I laughed often, and wept for more than just a section or chapter.  It was such a good book I never wanted it to end, but alas it did end and I decided to enjoy it until the very end when I would be disappointed that I couldn’t read it for the first time again.

A fantastic addition to the series.  Read it!

No comments: