This book was too much! I totally loved it and could not put it down. THINGS I SHOULD HAVE SAID is and epic romance between Skye and Matthew.
This is an author that knows how to make us feel the story. The laugh out loud parts are so memorable. The snark is top notch and topics an author might avoid as “cheap laughs” are so well written and worth it.
But then there is the romance between Matthew, who enjoys being surrounded by people, and Skye who sits to the side and observes. The author makes us feel every bit of apprehension in both because they are so in love they are worried they are not enough for each other.
The story idea is fresh, the writing excellent and the promise of more in the next book of the series is something I look forward to. I loved this book and highly recommend it.
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment