:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Billionaire’s Back Up Bride by Kaylee Monroe

THE BILLIONAIRE’S BACK UP WIFE had several things that made it a fun story. It was about a couple meeting because of a dating app, but she had to set him up on dates with women that would make good temporary wives.

Jackson had this jaded view of love, so when his dad tried to force him to get married to get access to his trust fund, he figured he’d find someone for a short term thing. He was tired of woman only seeking him out because of his money or what his status could do for them.

Felicity - the matchmaker - started making the matches then lost her enthusiasm for it when she got feelings for Jackson herself. She was sure they would never be reciprocated and that had her protecting her heart from Jackson.

I really enjoyed the story and would read his brother Chase’s story if I got the chance, too,

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: