12 DAYS OF BOSSMAS is a Christmas themed update on the couple and their families from the New York Billionaires series. If you haven’t read any of those books, it won’t have the meaning it has for fans of the series.
I was a little worried I wouldn’t remember enough about the couples and their subsequent children, but by golly, I remembered every one with just a few details that jogged my memory. I adored these couples and it was a clever idea to bring them all back in a Christmas themed book.
This is not a story. There is one chapter for each member of the couple giving the reader a glimpse at their family preparing for the holidays. It is unique and I enjoyed it more than I thought I might.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment