:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, November 7, 2022

Corrupted Protector by Kiana Hettinger

CORRUPTED PROTECTOR can be read as a standalone, but since I read the other books in the series, too, I had a better experience. Leo is the male lead in this story, but in an earlier book he was kidnapped and sustained injuries that a lessor man would not have survived. What happened is part of this story and creates the initial bond Leo has with Ella whose own unspeakable treatment sets the stage for not only the romance, but also the mafia conflict in the story.

This is a great addition to the series and it is made richer by knowing what the Lucas have endured already.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: