:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Paging Dr. Douche by Riley Rae

In PAGING DR. DOUCHE, Nic and Nyla take the grumpy/sunshine thing to a whole new level. In an effort to run a tight ship and maintain his reputation for excellent medical care, Dr. Nic Dracos is all work and no play. The staff tiptoes past him to not invoke his ire.

Nyla is a traveling nurse that takes a temporary job at Nic’s clinic/critical care operation and charms everyone with her camaraderie, work ethic and penchant for fun.

But conflict arises with people that think Nyla is from the wrong side of the tracks. There is jealousy, big brothers saving their sister, a healthy dose of steam and opposite family dynamics driving the success of Nic and Nyla’s romance.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily. I enjoyed this book and would read others in the Bad Billionaire Bachelors series.

No comments: