:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Stolen Touches by Neva Altaj

STOLEN TOUCHES is a grumpy on steroids/sunshine mafia romance. I search high and low for romances with anti-heroes like Salvatore. Possessive and obsessive do not adequately cover his motivation or his feelings for Milene. He has no feelings.

While Salvatore’s dark complexity drives much of the story, it is Milene’s sass that adds the light. The writing in this story is top notch. From the first page, I hooked. I’m disappointed to be finished with the book.

STOLEN TOUCHES has decent mafia moments, some wet work, but the romance gets all the stars.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: