The secret baby trope gets creative with WICKED LITTLE SECRET. I wasn’t sure I would be okay with Olivia’s plan for getting pregnant, but the story ended up working for me in a lot of ways.
First there was silver fox Maverick probably one of the most swoon worthy secret baby daddies. With two grown sons of his own you would never expect him to take to his new baby the way he did, and the way he finds out is story telling gold.
Olivia deserved to feel unsure of Maverick’s feelings and the angst it put her through. It was always a matter of when she would read the signs.
The extended family of both was part of the story, but not in the overwhelming way it can be with so many people. It’s a good story all around and I enjoyed reading it.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment