:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Summer Time by Willow Aster

SUMMERTIME is not what I expected.  I couldn’t put it down, for one thing.  For a fake relationship story, it was rather unique with all the contributing factors.  Summer wants to spend time with her Hollywood film mogul father and ends up being the go-fer for his next movie, starring Liam.  Hudson also works on the film with her father so when Summer ends up in having a crush on one, a fake relationship with the other while being pursued by both, it gets really interesting.

Now if you are like me, you might avoid reading about love triangles.  I can assure you that this story will work out in a way that won’t feel wrong.  The whole web of unrequited relationships, mean girl motivated relationships and second, and even third chance romances make it a page turner.


No comments: