:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Faking It With The Grump by Kate O’Keefe

I really enjoyed this book.  As a fake relationship trope it had some unique features.  First is Harper’s break up with actor Dex that goes viral.  Then Harper returns to their hometown where Dex is the favorite son and she is the sad, dumped ex-girlfriend that everyone views as fresh matchmaking meat.

Christopher is the grump.  He is so strait laced and particular that it is surprising that he agrees to the fake relationship.  But as the story progresses in FAKING IT WITH THE GRUMP, his mission in town takes on a different light, and Christopher has big decisions to make.

The ending was great and I would read the other upcoming books in the series.  I am providing this voluntary review after reading an advance copy of the book.



No comments: