:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Fifth Avenue Fling by Rosa Lucas

I truly enjoyed this book. As a nanny/ boss book it is pretty familiar, but the characters are masterful. Clodagh has to be one of my favorite female characters in a long time. She is fun, but remarkably more grounded than a decade older self made billionaire. And funny? I woke my husband with a few of the guffaws.

FIFTH AVENUE FLING is a perfect marriage of humor, steam and that beautiful game of trying to deny oneself love because it’s the “right thing to do” and not being very successful. I really loved this book and I’m glad it introduced me to a new (to me), talented author.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: