:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, April 29, 2023

The Escalation Clause by Stella Stevenson

 I wanted to read THE ESCALATION CLAUSE because I liked the idea that Eden had gotten in some kind of trouble and Ted felt some reason to step in and convince her to not talk without a lawyer even though she felt she was being helpful. He protected her when he didn’t even know her.

The free spirited Eden and seemingly straight laced Ted seemed an unlikely couple. Ted makes it clear he’s interested in finding a woman to settle down with. Eden makes it clear she has no intention of settling down.

What results is romantic story of a guy who unabashedly falls first but wants the girl to be happy so he gives her what she thinks she wants because she’s everything he needs. I read it from start to finish in one sitting and loved it.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: