:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Offside Hearts by Nikki Lawson

OFFSIDE HEARTS has our main characters engaging in a first encounter that is a bit of a stretch in believability, but it sets the pace for a steamy hockey romance.

The story has a good balance of the hockey part and everything else.  It’s also a good series starter introducing the other guys without being overwhelming.  One of the thing done really well in this book is creating secondary characters that are memorable.

I chose the book because I love a good reformed playboy story.  Noah shut all that down from the moment he met Margo.  The bad reputation still drove a lot of the conflict, and don’t sue me, but I love that kind of stuff.

No comments: