There are five Canton sisters, so the first few chapters were being re-introduced to the sisters and the men they have collected through the books (leaving Susan for last I am guessing). Each book has been so good about capturing the family, but also the unique personalities and roles of each of the sisters.
THINGS I READ ABOUT is about the youngest sister Sally trying to break out of the “little sister” role while on a ski vacation. She meets dark, dark and handsome Nate, a man of few words. So what happens when the vacation is over?
The story has a plot with intrigue mixed up in the romance. I was surprised at how that ended up. What I liked most about the book is Sally actually breaking the pattern of being the little sister, standing up for herself, and giving what she loves a chance.
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment