:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Diamond Angel by Naomi West

DIAMOND ANGEL picks up five years after Diamond Devil.  Taylor and her dad have been moving around to stay under the radar with her son.  Ilarion has been looking for her and for Benedict. Celine, Mila, Dima get added to the mix making “it’s complicated” an understatement.

Taylor’s convoluted logic was still annoying.  But if most romance characters had the clarity and common sense Ilarion had, the books would be really short.  This one just kept me turning the pages even as I was exasperated with Taylor.  I was disappointed in Celine and Taylor at the end - you’ll see what I mean.  Good book!

No comments: