:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover

I felt it was time to see what all the interest was in REMINDERS OF HIM.  I haven’t read a book by Colleen Hoover, so it seemed a good place to start.

After reading the summary I thought, “this can’t be too bad” and from that point I barely had a dry eye for more than a few chapters.  It is one of those books with tragic circumstances, hurt and longing that seem impossible to reach a happy conclusion.  So I kept reading and drying my eyes.  

The writing is good the characters memorable and the story heartbreaking, so I had a great time reading it.

No comments: